ROTARY SCREW COMPRESSORS
Mark have a full range of air compressors ranging from:
- MSA 4-5kW
- MSA 5-7kW
We have a full list of the products in the brochure below.
High-efficiency compression elements
The two rotors with asymmetric profile, which have the same diameter, are mounted
on high quality, low wear ball and roller bearings. The high degree of sealing and the
fine tolerances used in the element also guarantees, even in small power ranges:
• GREATER YIELD
• HIGH EFFICIENCY
• LONG LIFE AND RELIABILITY
• LASTING PERFORMANCE
The direct-reading ES 3000 electronic regulator makes it possible to:
- Manage all running operations
- Perform machine control and regulation
- Monitor irregularities
- Stop the compressor in the event of emergency
- View the data on the machine’s maintenance program
- Reduced energy cost = INCREASED SAVINGS
- Reduced energy consumption = INCREASED ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS
Years of experience have been applied to the issue of noise
levels particular in taking care of analysing the air flow inside
the machine and the use of suitable panels with anti-noise
devices. The assembly of the various components and the
absence of transmitted vibrations. All have enabled us to
achieve results which put even the standard version of our
machine at the top of the market.
Atmospheric air compressed by the compressor
is collected in the air receiver.
The condensate produced can be drained through
a valve at the bottom of the air receiver.
for delivery of dried and filtered compressed air in conformity with ISO 8573-1 Classes 1 – 4 – 1 (dust,water,oil).
Atmospheric air is compressed by the compressor
and stored in the air receiver, then filtered and
dried before entering the air network.
BASE FINANCIAL GROUP AND QUANTUM AIR COMPRESSORS
OFFER FLEXIBLE FINANCE OPTIONS WITH A “RENT 2 OWN” FINANCE PACKAGE TO ASSIST YOUR BUSINESS WITH GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITIES
- A “Rent 2 Own” package is perfect for businesses who want to keep their options open. So, why lock yourself into long term liabilities that limit your options? Instead, “Rent 2 Own” on a 12 month agreement, so your business has the flexibility to:
- Purchase equipment and receivce a pre-determined rebate off the purchase price
- Return the equipment at the end of 12 month agreement if no longer required
- Continue to rent – and your purchase price will continue to be reduced
Need more information
We are here to help. We can advise you on the right machine for the application.
Call Us Now: 1300 121 544